Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Surprisingly Fantastic!

Two of my friends and I had been traveling from Auburn AL down to the Gulf and were getting hungry as we were getting into Gulf Breeze. We were gonna just pick up some things from the Wal-Mart, but when I saw Toro Bravo, I convinced everyone in the car to give it a shot. Walking in, the restaurant is really, REALLY nice looking. It is very attractive and clean and the live music playing was something that really surprised me. As soon as we sat down we were welcomed with chips and two salsas, one a black bean salsa, and the other a fairly spicy tomato based salsa, both were amazing! The service was excellent but the best part was by far the food. I got the "Shrimp Fajita Quesadilla." And from a person who doesn't like shrimp or seafood really, the quesadilla was phenomenal. The shrimp was extremely fresh, and the quesadilla's tortilla was obviously made from scratch. To make it even better, the quesadilla was HUGE and the cheese inside, was the Queso Dip that you can order as an appetizer with your chips. Off the chain. I took a pic, but it is only half of the quesadilla because I couldn't resist eating it before taking it's picture, also, sorry that it is blurry. LOL. Strong recommendation. Best Mexican food I have ever had! I promise, it is a lot better than it's UrbanSpoon rating!
Toro Bravo LLC on Urbanspoon

P.S. - You can find UrbanSpoon's website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment